- 300 g flour
- 7 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups of milk
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 8 tablespoons beer
- 1 jar of Nutella- warmed
- 3-4 bananas
1. Combine flour, cocoa, sugar and salt in a bowl. In a seperate bowl whisk together the milk, oil, eggs and beer. Pour the liquids into the dry ingredients and whisk until well combined.
2. Pour the batter into a jug and leave to set for 15 minutes.
3. When ready to make pancakes, gently whisk the batter- it should pour easily and have a cream like consistency.
4. Heat and rub a non stick pan with a tiny bit of oil.
5. Pour the batter onto the pan and swirl it around to coat evenly. Once the sides start to turn upwards, flip your pancake and cook the other side.
6. Lay pancakes on a plate and keep warm in an oven while you finish flipping the rest of pancakes.
7. Heat the Nutella in a bowl of hot water. Slice your bananas thinly. Layer and serve.